Flexible Rubber Joints – Single Sphere Connectors
May be used both for suction and delivery Because of the excellent moulding technique combined with tough chemical fibres, it may be used at a bursting pressure of over 850 p.s.i. and with a normal internal pressure of 225 p.s.i. In addition, since it can satisfactorily wIt’stand the force for creating a vacuum it may be used on both the delivery and the suction sides. Also, since its carcass is of special spherical type, and it will not come in contact with the connecting bolt head even if it expands, this connector may be used with a sense of security even when subjected to high pressures.
1. Pressure piping systems for water and warm water used in building equipment and general industrial plants, etc.
2. Pump lines and turbine lines used for power generation plants, industrial machinery, universal pump blowers, etc.
3. Feed-water and drainage lines for waterworks, sewerage, sanitary piping systems, etc.
4. Oil lines for industrial plants, shipbuilding yards, etc.
5. Loading and unloading lines to and from ships for harbour facilities etc.
Others: This connector has a wide range of applications in waste disposal plants, mines chemical plants, etc.