Hot Wash Brass Washdown Nozzle 90°
Pressure – max. 24 bar
Temperature – max. 90°C Intermittent
Flow rate – max. 60 l/min at 20 bar
Inlet – 1/2″ BSP
- Brass gun with polyamide coating
- Adjustable flow rate – Water flow rate adjustment screw at rear, to control flow and reduce consumption.
- Watertight – Simple, secure mechanism.
- Double seal on needle for total integrity.
- Safety Guard prevents unintended operation.
- The body, lever and guard have a polyamide coating for thermal insulation and impact protection.
- Flexibility – The progressive control lever can be used to vary the jet shape from a large conical spray to a powerful, concentrated straight jet.
- Efficiency – The hook holds the lever open for prolonged use. It is released automatically.
- Scratch-resistant – The three bulged ends have rubber coatings to avoid any risk of scratching fragile surfaces.
- Ergonomical – Excellent